I know I haven't been blogging too well lately, but life takes some weird avenues at times. With the house not selling or even getting looked at, it is close to the time of being forced into finding other living arrangements. Yes, that includes all five of us who share this roof. But even through all the sadness of saying goodbye to our present home, we know God has something else out there that will keep our heads dry and our bodies warm.
Not all is dismal in our lives tho. We have a great deal to be thankful for - here is a short list:
1. We are both still reasonably healthy and very able to work and be a productive part of the community.
2. Not everyone gets to have a couple of their grandchildren live under the same roof and see them almost every day.
3. Many blessings have come through my Etsy store. Some days I get very discouraged, but there are way more good things that have happened than not.
4. Being able to have one of my designs in a book publication this winter.
5. The opportunity to be one of the vendors at the Lux Center for the Arts during the holidays.
6. Being invited to be a part of the ARTitudes holiday show for charity.
7. Finding a part time job with Kingdom's Harvest International and working for three men who truly believe in what they are doing.
8. Knowing we are going to be grandparents again. :)
9. Good friends who love and support, and not judge.
10. My sisters, who have shown great love and support to us through this tough time. Never have we heard one judgemental word, only encouragement and 'virtual' hugs.
This photo is the most current I have of me, and only because I had to have one done for the Lux Center for publication of some kind. It will be interesting at best.
Please keep us in your prayers for direction and peace.