Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lord, Grant Me the Serenity.......

OK, so I'm still trying to get my head a little more organized. After finding so many fun things that I could make on Sunday while surfing, I need to get my head back in the game. I think this picture to the right has a LOT of different options that could play out. In the past 2 days I have started and ripped 4 different designs/yarns/ideas that just didn't feel right. Could I be getting picky in my old-ish age? :) Probably. Anyhow, this neck wrap with button closure is just plain intriguing.

On the home front, Bill's eyes have been getting worse again and with his regular eye guy retired now, he's been put back to the original doctor. Now tell me why this happens tho..... when he called to get an appointment, the original gal was nasty to him saying he'd not kept an appt last May and why does he think he should be able to GET an appt in the next week? He told her he knows his eyes and knows when he needs and doesn't need an appt. She huffed and connected him to the triage nurse who said basically the same thing, but in a nice voice and ended up laughing with him KNOWING he knows his eyes and when he needs in. He was SO frustrated and I'd certainly love to give the first gal a nice piece of my mind. The worse his eyes get, of course the worse his attitude. This is a bad time of year for him at work, too, so he decided next year he'd use this week as vacation time. But then he asks, "What the hell would I do for a week at home?" Then he smiles and says he'll just go fishing in Florida with my brother-in-law. Maybe someday that could happen again for him and/or us. Anyway, good news is he can get his eyes taken care of on Monday.

Need a haircut - starting to look like my dog. :D

No comments: