Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

OK, so let's try writing this post a THIRD time! Every New Year's Day I struggle to keep positive, to keep pushing myself, and not beat myself up for all the problems of the last year.

Some things I had learned in 2009 were actually surprising to me.:


1. I need my friends at work. SO many have become so incredibly special to me.

2. I am more devoted to my job than I'd ever imagined I could be.

3. Organization makes life peaceful.

4. Life without hobbies, books or puzzles is just not an option.

5. Boomerang kids can be a blessing, and a curse. :)

6. Grandchildren with divorced parents need an extra calm in their life - hopefully us.

7. Creativeness CAN be stifled without the right atmosphere - space, availability, time, calm

If I were to make a resolution for the new year, one that always tops the list (of many) would be organization. (Thanks Amy B. for getting this ball rolling) If I could approach each day and look at it as ONE DAY + ONE PROJECT = PROGRESS, then I think that 2010 will be one of the most rewarding years so far.

Hope you all have a wonderful new year - may your resolutions and objectives be attainable and rewarding!

Blessings to all who stop by.

No comments: