OK, so let's try writing this post a THIRD time! Every New Year's Day I struggle to keep positive, to keep pushing myself, and not beat myself up for all the problems of the last year.
Some things I had learned in 2009 were actually surprising to me.:
1. I need my friends at work. SO many have become so incredibly special to me.
2. I am more devoted to my job than I'd ever imagined I could be.
3. Organization makes life peaceful.
4. Life without hobbies, books or puzzles is just not an option.
5. Boomerang kids can be a blessing, and a curse. :)
6. Grandchildren with divorced parents need an extra calm in their life - hopefully us.
7. Creativeness CAN be stifled without the right atmosphere - space, availability, time, calm
If I were to make a resolution for the new year, one that always tops the list (of many) would be organization. (Thanks Amy B. for getting this ball rolling) If I could approach each day and look at it as ONE DAY + ONE PROJECT = PROGRESS, then I think that 2010 will be one of the most rewarding years so far.
Hope you all have a wonderful new year - may your resolutions and objectives be attainable and rewarding!
Blessings to all who stop by.