Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Talk About Tuesday


Here's something new that got stumbled on this Tuesday morning. "Talk About Tuesday". Positive and uplifting fun things to read.
Here's my Tuesday ramblings........ Since it is October, I've been on a mission to knit for the Breast Cancer Awareness cause. Finished one light pink scarf and working on a bright pink one now. Since I have a great little knitting bag now that I finished this past weekend, I can haul my scarf stuff all over the place and even look cool doing it.

6 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

The scarf looks great, nice job!

Lara said...

That scarf and bag are so beautiful! I think the flower adds a perfect touch on the bag. So much talent!

Montserrat said...

I really like the scarf and the bag! I wish I knew how to knit better.

Rebecca said...

Very pretty. I like the flower on the bag myself. I love that you used knitting needles as part of the bags structure - or is that for holding your needles? I'm not a knitter, can hardly crochet a chain.

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Those are beautiful! Great job!!

Maria said...

Wow, like your bag and scarf!!!! Think I will try to make that bag... then I will look cool, too! (ha ha )
You did a great job!!! Hope mine will look half as good!
Maria