Saturday, May 10, 2008

Another Rainy Saturday

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE MOTHER'S DAY CONTEST BELOW! THERE'S STILL TIME!!!!!
Updates on the organized computer room/den/just hanging room. It may not look organized to you all, but it is! No toys, no projects laying out, all photos packed away..... blah blah blah.......


These blue semi-hexigons are a mystery for you to figure out what's going to happen to them when finished. I'll bet some of you can guess pretty good. :)


This cutie petutie lime green thing is going to be a light weight toddler sweater. I haven't even touched it for a couple of weeks and I'm almost up to the armpits for splitting fronts from back. I love the feel of this little thing.







And of course the purple shawl, which hasn't made it onto circs yet and it NEEDS to before I can go any further. Christmas you say? Yep, I think it's doable.

No comments: