Saturday, May 03, 2008

Movie Time

I can't remember the last time we actually rented a movie or two, but I've been wanting to see a couple for awhile now and splurged today and rented some. So guess what I'm going to be doing while watching?????? You got it! I'm a-gunna knit! Duh
Here's what's on tap for my movie picks:
1. Sweeney Todd - A Tim Burton flick with OH YEAH Johnny Depp
2. I Am Legend - with Will Smith (I hear it's scarey so I'll just knit harder)
3. Enchanted - the chick flick that both DD's have said is very cute and a must see for me.
So see, I was nice and got 2 out of 3 that we will both watch. Just got a little selfish on the third one since I wake up too early when only infomercials are on. This will be a HUGE treat!!! And it's still cheaper to rent 3 movies than for DH & I to hit a theatre for one flick. No senior citizen discounts yet!!!!! LOL
I listed two more things in the store today. They aren't my favorite creations by a long shot, but they are completed and listed and OFF my plate. But I think I'll do another shamrock scarf in a kiddie version - bright color. Could be a lot of fun for some little person - or just plain fun for me. :)

No comments: