Friday, May 02, 2008

Listed One, Sold One!

Yep, I should be on my way to work, but wanted to take a minute and show off the new item in my store. This goes with the EstyKnitters Team that I belong to, and the Wedding Challenge that is happening all of the month of May. My head is so full of ideas, just not time to actually make them happen. But here is attempt number one:

Then a wonderful lady who I'm getting to know in another group suprised me with a purchase from my store this morning. These make great bible study notebooks, so I'm told. :)

This weekend will be dedicated to "TygerLily" and the store. It's been a LONG time since I've been able to do that, and the time has come to get some things updated, listed, finished and hopefully SOLD!

2 comments:

Donna said...

The white bag is beautiful! You'll sell it for sure. Congrats on yet another sale. You're doing great!

Anonymous said...

Popping in to say how lovely I think the wedding bag came out.
Great job!