Sunday, January 24, 2010

Not Enough Hours :)

Have you ever had one of those days or weeks where there just aren't enough minutes and hours to get everything done that you want to get done? Some days there needs to be two of me, then maybe I'd make some headway. :)

Since before Christmas, I have crocheted over 30 newboy caps in all sizes, from baby to adult. I have more orders sitting here waiting to get done. I have a snowboarder hat that I am dying to try my hand at, and haven't gotten further than looking at the yarn in the bag. But at least that's done, right? :) There is also a scarf and hat comb that is nearly complete - just need to find the perfect knitted or crocheted flower pattern to put that pop of orange on the beautiful purple base.

And all the babies that are coming!!! What about them? There are 2 at work, probably more because my mind just went blank. HA! A baby shower the first part of March and I haven't even gotten a good dig on that baby blanket project but I'm going to give it a try. This is a picture of what I hope to accomplish and in the same color.

I will post pictures at some point, but where is the time to find my camera - take pictures - then having to download them onto the computer!

Just keep me in your prayers that I will find serenity and peace while working on my projects and keep Mr. Anxiety at bay. :)

May you all have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Sr. Carole Ann Clark, OSB said...

You are really good, Karen. This is something to really be proud of, in a right kind of pride. God has given you a wonderful gift, and you are using it for your delight as well as all who look at what you do. Blessings.