Thursday, January 07, 2010

Hats, Hats, Hats......


Not much to blog about other than hats hats hats..... I have made so many newsboy hats for coworkers I can just about do them in my sleep now. Here is a photo of my friend Bonnie's three granddaughters who received my hats for Christmas. Aren't these the cutest little girls? So sweet to model their new hats.

I didn't organize anything yesterday when I got home from work. Well, I organized my food into a bowl for supper but that's about it. Where did my commitment go already? sheesh

School has been canceled today again, but work still is happening. The wind is howling out there and we are already at our high for the day right now at 5:30am. By supper it will be below zero and I don't get off work until 8 tonight. Will be a chilly commute home for sure.

1 comment:

Bob said...

chilly? CHILLY???!!!