Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I have to say that almost 80% of this Mother's Day weekend was the best ever. Nothing is ever perfect, so I had to shave something off that 100% goal. But all in all, it was one of the best weekends I've been able to enjoy in a very long time.

I miss my dear little mother. Her last years were some of the most precious ones to me. I still strive (maybe a little obsessively) to please her, do what she would have expected of me, and love to think on her life as MY mother and be thankful for all she ever did for, and how much she loved me.

.... on the weekend note, I was able to finish a project all the way to the very end! Even got all the Snapfish photos in the mail Saturday so the scrapbook journal of my projects is done except for little captions. There are notes and cards stuck in this scrapbook, too. I love to see my friends' handwriting and re-read their wishes. It's a good chance to stop and pray for each one as I touch, open and read each one. I know I have notes and cards stashed in other places, and when those are located, they'll go in there, too.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy your Monday's out there in blog-land.

No comments: