Saturday, May 08, 2010

Psalm 45:6-7

With an endeavor to reconnect, get back to the basics of my life, I decided to pick up a study book, and told myself whichever one I find first, THAT is the one I will work on. Wasn't sure what I'd find since we moved and I had downsized my library by about 90%. Well, right there in a drawer I never open in my nightstand, was a Beth Moore "Stepping Up" study. Need I say more. A workbook and study in the Psalms. What a great place for me to start. In just the first 6 pages of reading and studying, I was overwhelmed at what I'd learned in such a short span.

For those of you who are feeling a little on the unconnected or disconnected side, do yourself a favor and read through Psalm 45:6-7 today. (That wasn't in the study, my Bible just fell open to that one this morning, and for good reason.)

So step up your life's journey soon, if not TODAY! There is peace to be found and enjoyed.

6-7 "Your throne is God's throne,
ever and always;
The scepter of your royal rule
measures right living.
You love the right
and hate the wrong.
And that is why God, your very own God,
poured fragrant oil on your head,
Marking you out as king
from among your dear companions." The Message

No comments: