Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap Week #1


When did you first start drinking coffee? What age were you? Was it about the caffeine, or do you love the taste and smell? Tell us how your passion began!


I honestly don't remember when I started drinking coffee, but I know it was after we got married and we had received a beautiful glass stove top coffee brewer as a wedding gift. As they say, curiosity killed the cat and finally my curiosity got the better of me and I HAD to try it out (and not having any idea HOW to even use it). But I've been hooked ever since. That was 30 years ago, and the addiction to the smells, taste and caffeine are integrated into my everyday life. With all the flavors available now, I know I will never have enough time to try them all out. And what coffee drinker can walk into a Barnes & Noble and not be overwhelmed with delight at the aromas that permeate every inch of their store! Ahhhhhhh Just thinking about it puts a smile on my face and good memories come to mind of shared moments with my sis enjoying coffee together there. Coffee and good memories just go hand in hand. The grandkids ask now to try a sip of my coffee, they love the ice coffees the best. And by the way, thank goodness that Mr. Coffee was invented!

No comments: