Monday, November 19, 2007

WWCS Week #3

The Thursday upcoming is Thanksgiving in the U.S., so let's all - American and not alike! - just share a post with what it is we're thankful for. A wonderful thing to do any time of year, I thought it'd be a nice thing to share for this week with the group!



Wow, it's rather a loaded question because it really gets one thinking about many many things. First off, I would say I'm thankful for my husband, children and grandchildren. I'm thankful that God has allowed me to still be alive and kicking (as some of you know the past few years have been full of heartache) and that He's never left me. So very grateful. I'm thankful for the ability to work with my hands, to create and make things; for still having all 5 senses; for the ability to work at a job; to have a roof over my head; food on the table.... but most of all I am thankful that I have a relationship with Jesus, for without Him, I don't know where I'd be right now.

No comments: