Sunday, April 20, 2008

Quiet Sunday?

Had one of those mornings where I woke up WAY too early - could it be there is no rest for the wicked? hmmmmmm

Believe it or not, this is what has been accomplished already today:
1. ALL laundry is done AND put away! Now THAT is a miracle!
2. CD's are finding their way into their cases and some will not. But they are getting back into organized form.
3. Got about 80% of DD#2's things packed/boxed/bagged for her to pick up today and outta here. Don't know if she's too thrilled about it, but the realtor says her things need to go.
4. ALL stuff on eBay is boxed and ready to put in the car for easy shipping from work.
5. A pot of coffee drank. :)
6. Read my fave blogs.
7. Blocking the white shawl for gifting to my best-est-est-est friend tomorrow. Today is her birthday and I'm sure she's celebrating with her family.
8. All DD#1's stuff is packed in the car already to take to the shop - we just live tooooo far away from each other at times.

And the SUN is shining!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a nice Sunday, Karen! We raked. And raked. And raked. My son thinks we raked a billion leaves. I think he may be correct. I did finish a sock, though - mainly because I was too tired to stand up. Have a wonderful week!

Marsha said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Did DD come up with that purse you were wanting?? LOL