Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

It's hump day, middle of the week, working at getting closer to the weekend.........

So looking forward to getting all this house stuff done, complete, finished, written off, eliminated, cleaned up, and just plain OFF MY MIND! :) The main floor now looks almost the way the realtor wants, and it doesn't look like anyone even lives here. But we'll do what we need to, right?

I've gone out of my head a little and actually double-booked myself in activities for Friday night. And it will be hard to pick between a 6-hour scrap/knit/yak/eat affair at church till midnight, or have dinner out with one of Tyler's friends at El Potrero's. She's getting married in a couple of weeks and invited some gals out for dinner. Why me? NO CLUE! Nice to be thought of tho. I think I need to go hang with the chicks from church and do something fun and relaxing.

No comments: