Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Little Fun For All

What a week! Work was great, but a day off came just at the right time. Did a little sewing on the side and a bit of shopping on the other side. And those of you who know me KNOW I don't shop well and have to force myself to do it.

I had my eye on a piece of artwork from a Nebraska photographer for a few months. She called this week to see if I was still interested in the piece as it was still available and she would be in town to deliver it! WOW! I couldn't say no and she delivered it - in person. Quite honored. This photo doesn't do it justice, but it is one of the most phenomenal photography I've seen.....

It is not real big and the detail in the 'silk' is breathtaking. You would swear it was a painting at first sight. Thank you for remembering me, Helen Johnson.

I've been sewing and planning for Christmas, too. Working up aprons for gifts (maybe) and Bill was generous enough to pose for the camera - even though this is obviously made for the fairer sex.....
Gotta love him!

No comments: