Saturday, October 09, 2010

Whirlwind Week



It's been a whirlwind week - busy, busy and even more busy! But today will end all the 'busy-ness' for work, and start the new 'fun-ness' of Christmas gift planning. Would love to try and keep as much of the gift giving to handmade items if possible.

There are some aprons to be made, and I'm pretty sure there needs to be some doll clothes sewn up for a special young lady. (This isn't the pattern I bought because I don't want her to accidentally see which one I have!)

Then there are the boys in the family. Christmas and boys are great, but the items to be handmade for them are slim to none. So we'll see what comes up for ideas there. Of course, I am a grandma and can get away with hats, gloves and scarves I guess. Maybe Husker hats.... it will just have to be a surprise. :)

Time to finish this week off, and begin anew tomorrow! Let's get excited about Christmas!!!


No comments: