Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm So Proud of My Seeeestas

Not only is my sister-sister a full time sister, AND sister, a black & white grandma, and a lot of fun, she is very creative to boot! I just had to share a photo she sent to me today showing off a vibrant quilt she made for her granddaughter in Kearney - just today! Now what little girl wouldn't love those colors? Not to mention that Carole got the day off from her duties to do a little creating as we three (related) sistas love to do, gotta be thankful for that. What a happy face she carries on her. Gotta love the SCACOSB!






Now I have to brag on another sister, who is creative, intelligent, too young to be retired to Florida, and an integral part of my support system....... Donna, The Kool-Aid Fuhrer of Butler County! Here is a sampling of some 3-D envelopes she is developing for my knitted greeting cards that only she could have figured out.


Are my seestas the best in the world OR WHAT???

2 comments:

Donna said...

That quilt is fabulous! She made it in a day??!! And "Fuhrer"??? Don't you think that's just a LITTLE strong?? Sheesh! (Thanks for the compliments.)

Unknown said...

No, I think Fuhrer fits. LOL Would you rather be Kool-Aid Queen of the Tri-State Area?