Thursday, January 31, 2008

Quick Updates

1. Haven't started my contest knitting yet....
2. Last day of the month (hate that)...
3. Business move around the corner - next Thursday & Friday
4. Nothing is selling on Etsy at the moment, but will save up and try a craft fair sometime
5. Still colder than ever outside, brrrrrrrrrr
6. Still need to put a TygerLily business plan together for 2 possible retailers (Season, help!)
7. I move when phones move - next Tuesday (Shawna, help!)
8. Have I mentioned I hate moving yet?
9. No home computer yet, patiently waiting
10. But we have SUNSHINE today!
11. Obviously, working this weekend...... any offers?
12. Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday and this............
............should I wear jammies to work?

Hope all is going well for you who drop by to visit.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

A move ahead?? You have my sympathy, those are no fun!