Manic Monday - If you stop by, would you be so kind as to lift up a small prayer for us for the next few days?
1. Major press down - farming out product which is now critically late, that customers will be as understanding as possible as we work through this for them.
2. Shipment held up once again for materials we needed last week for major catalog, will be past deadline now.
3. Employees attitudes - that they will stay positive through this trying down time which is out of our control.
4. For one of our employees who is going through major personal strife, and that she will find solid answers. We hate to see her so distraught.
5. For a wonderful employee who wants to work part time, even though he is leaving to drive a truck the 15th. Many blessings on him and his family.
6. For Bill's active participation on company decisions once again. He does not know how truly missed his abilities have been to us all.
I know this is a lot to ask for, but if you can, please pray. Thank you.