Friday, January 04, 2008

WWCS Swap Package

THANK YOU, MARY H.!!!!
Look what came to my door on New Year's Eve? And LOOK at all the wonderful goodies that were jam packed in there all from Mary H. in Massachusetts, my Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap secret pal. The yarn is simply luscious and I can't stop touching it, or maybe you can tell because it's all still sitting on the dining room table for me to feel every time I walk by. :) Chocolate, four (YES FOUR) packs of coffees, mug, covered spoons, note cards, circular needles.... and to top of the gift was a great bag of treats for the pups! (shhh... I haven't told them yet)
I could never have anticipated such a wonderful package of surprises!
Thank you, Mary!

3 comments:

KSee said...

I have just gone back and read your blog. You are so talented! Your family is beautiful and I will be reading your blog! So much I want to ask you about.

Robin said...

Very nice package!!

Sr. Carole Ann Clark, OSB said...

What will you make with the lovely yarn, Karen? What a nice thing to do -- sending such wonderful gift packages.
Carole