Thursday, June 19, 2008

Abandonment :)

I know, it's a bad title to this post, but one of my sisters is going on an extended RV trip with her hubby and pup and I won't get to see her as much on-line as normal. It will be a summer of withdrawal for me and I'm just TOTALLY jealous. (I learned the art of "laying guilt" from my mom) giggle You can all keep up with their eastern US travels on her blog, which she says she will update as often as possible. I know it's hard to fit that in when there is so much to see and experience, but we hope she keeps us up to the moment in their adventure. We only wish them safety, fun and a summer full of new memories.


With DH being sick, he pretty much stays to himself which leaves me to get some Etsy store items actually completed and listed. I got three more items up last night and hope to get a couple more done this evening. Actually fairly pleased with the outcome of some of the new things up for sale, and my mind is in overdrive once again with another new product to offer along with possible gift sets. Oh good grief, does my mind stop ever? Anyway, onward and upward we hope and pray. :)

No comments: