Monday, August 06, 2007

What Am I Thinking????

With this new freedom around the house, I've gone a little nuts. I joined a dishcloth KAL (knit-a-long) group on Yahoo. Of course me with no patience, went to Walmart after work and bought the stuff to make August's dishcloth, a whopping $1.27 and that will make 2 of these. Sat down and had the first of two designs for August done by dinner time. So here it is - now, who wants it? :) Next design won't come out for 2 weeks. And I didn't wait for the clues to come out daily (5 to 6 rows per day), I had to do the whole thing, right NOW! Patience? What's that?


Can you tell this is a dolphin? Bill guessed it was a beaver - go figure. :)

2 comments:

Season said...

I can't believe that Dad thought that was a beaver! What a nerd! I am so proud of you that you have gotten your "itch" back! You have started my creative juices flowing too! At least in my mind! Ideas, ideas! I am excited to see what else comes out of this new club your in! Love ya! Season

Bob said...

Clearly you are related to my daughter.