Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Calls for Celebration - Yes, MORE!

Here's in celebration of...

......making marvelous headway on the baby shower gift for my DN this coming weekend. It is absolutely the cooooooshiest blankie ever. And again I'm so glad I didn't eBay this yarn away. Made of double stranded Red Heart Baby Teri in Lemon Ice (I think).
And THEN.............

...... celebrating a milestone coming in DD#1's life this week, I couldn't resist putting up one of my favorite pictures of her when she was a toddler. Little does she know that this puts a milestone in my own life.

And look at the little clone who is HER DD#1. This is a photo at about the same age as her mom's photo above. Did I mention, C L O N E???? DGD is now in 1st grade and not only looks like her mother, but acts like her, too. Good stuff.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful baby gift! And those girls sure do look alike! Both beautiful!

Corinne said...

The baby blanket is so beautiful! Those pictures are so, so cute.