Friday, February 29, 2008

First Pattern SOLD!

I was pretty excited to see someone actually purchased the Wishbone pattern! One thing about this sale that doesn't surprise me though is that this gal lives in Italy! So none of my fellow Americans got the first pattern off the 'press' so to speak. I just thought that was interesting. :)
DH is still down with this horrid flu, and it has settled in his lungs. So no closing on the building today either which is a total bummer as we both wanted this under our belts and done. The lawyers and title people have been very generous so far with him being so sick.
Here's hoping all of you have a super weekend! Enjoy the wonderful weather, too. :)

4 comments:

jennsquared said...

Congrats on the pattern! And I hope your husband feels better soon!

Knitted Gems said...

Congrats on your first pattern sale!

Donna said...

I'm so proud of you! Way to go! Now if you can just get DH on his feet!

KSee said...

Not hard to beleive. Your patterns are great.