Friday, February 22, 2008

Have a Happy Weekend!

I hope you all have a great weekend as I have made myself a commitment to stay off the computer for 48 hours and get caught up on what I NEED to get caught up on.

1. Weave in ends of baby blanket that got blocked last night.
2. Finish extra little something I hope to put into the baby gift bag.
3. Finish up proto-type for a wonderful internet deal.
4. Ship out a repair I had to get done.
5. Attend a baby shower Sunday for DN.
6. Go to brunch Sunday with friends.
7. (secretly wish I were on that cruise with my sis and her DH)
8. Catch our daughter, whose birthday is today, at SOME point this weekend to give her a little gift. She's sounding swamped today with getting cake orders done and of course going on a date with her DH.
9. And Bill wants me to TRY and at least start my knitting contest entry. He truly believes I can have it completed and shipped off by the beginning of March. Does that man have faith in me or what? That's MY man!
10. Stay AWAY from the computer unless it is to crop photos. :)

I will see you all on Monday! I will miss seeing you, but you know I'll be checking up on YOU come Monday morning!

All who stop by have a SUPER weekend and stay safe and warm. :)

1 comment:

Corinne said...

You are really busy, but staying away from the computer is a good thing. Man this thing just sucks the time out of you!! Have a great weekend and enjoy your brunch.