We have been so blessed........
1. No injuries in the move (to humans anyway)
2. Movers did an excellent job - both crews
3. Telephones only down for 3/4 of a work day
4. Hard working employees who really kicked it up a notch
5. Electricians had everything hooked up and ready by late afternoon today!!! That was a rough one, but they did great.
6. And to top it off, picked up the desktop for home that had to be repaired and they were able to retrieve all of our photos that were stored on it! Yes, I was overwhelmed and had to shed a tear of joy. Quite unexpected. Thank you to the Computer Magician! (also our new biz neighbor)
Tomorrow I will tackle my office, which hasn't been touched. I want to move my own computers, printers and files. I want to move Bill's computer myself also. Maybe Sunday will bring a shopping trip to Best Buy to find a good wireless internet deal so all three of the salesmen can utilize the 'waves'. :) Any suggestions?
All in all, moving is exhausting, but the upgrade in surroundings has been well worth the aches and pains. Onward and upward!