Wednesday, February 06, 2008

HOLY COW!!!! and YIKES!!!!

I'd forgotten how emotional this gets for me when the actual heavy part of this move happens. It's been over 13 years, I'd forgotten. This is when I feel the tears rearing their ugly head and I have to stifle them. Can't let the troups see emotion, other than excitement. Sometimes it's just not so cool to have female genes. Here's an early afternoon update on our big baby's move - she's a whopping 5,000 pounds of sturdy love. But Big Heidi (Heidelberg) is the one that makes all the products stand out and be noticed and she never ever breaks down.

Bill is standing to the left - observing..........

Bill to left again, still observing..............

Thank goodness for people who specialize in this type of move.

Little Heidi goes today, too. She works hard making things pretty, too. (But not as pretty as her big sister does, but don't tell her that because she doesn't ever break down either.)

The big format one-color goes today, too. He weighs over two ton also and needs special attention from this special crew of men.

2 comments:

KSee said...

Oh, I've been in the printing business for over 30 years. what memories these pictures bring back. One place I worked out made a big move from a very small strip mall location to our own large warehouse space. Thank goodness for the special movers.

Marsha said...

I've been through one of these moves too, years ago. They are no fun, but when all is finally settled in - it'll be soooo coool! Hang in there, it's gonna be ok!!